WraTh øF ShaDoW Index du Forum

WraTh øF ShaDoW Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sad Quotations For Facebook Status

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WraTh øF ShaDoW Index du Forum -> Au delà de la porte principale... -> Place Publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elbiryud

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sad Quotations For Facebook Status Répondre en citant

Sad Quotations For Facebook Status
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Group:Sad Text: I'm so hollow and empty inside. It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Face book users can share their thoughts, views and opinions with other members, whom they have added as their friend. Like 19 view status . Group:Sad Text: Music is better than girls, because Girls cause problems that music fixes. Free Daily Quotes Subscribe . Like 423 view status user: Bhavik Pathak . The word 'happiness' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. Group:Sad Text: It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. Group:Sad Text: I will always care for you, even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each other. Like 398 view status user: shehnaz . All rights reserved. You'll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you'll never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke." added by: Actualcola Quotes About View all Facebook Status quotes Wednesday, January 10 Today's most popular search phrases 51st Sta Appreciate Me The Way I Deserve Bear Trt Birthday Ending Birthday S In Cebuano Blues Originad Nightbad Morning Career Change Inspiration Chrismas Cake Cuting Ceremony Counter Culture Movment Dependent Person Finally It R Funny Sarcastic Facebook Statusloser Funny Southern Qwuotes Girly Thoughtss God Head Tail Top Bottom Hard Vediohard Vedio Harsh Mean Words He Who Has Firm Will Will Mould The World To Him Id Rather Be Fat And Make Im That Girls But Not That Girls It Is Not Noble To Be Superior Kapampangan Birhday Wish Minion Liars Save Money For Productivitty Single Super Stupid Gayas Vreechharopa Westside Dis Eastside Why You R You Lost A True Friend Face book provides all its users with a platform to speak their mind. I wish I could be a balloon that was released and just float away. Joy Brandon . Login Sign Up . Group:Sad Text: Sometimes, crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is. Group:Sad Text: I can't explain what is wrong or why the tears are falling, because I don't know the answer myself other than,. I know there's good times beyond that pain(: Sad Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +48 Share I hate it when you realize that you mean nothing or damn near nothing to someone who means everything to you. But the main reason of this status is, whether you hate me or I hate you, feelings are important and it's what makes a person who they are and I want you to remember one thing from this: A persons feelings can be visible, but opaque. Like 375 view status user: shehnaz . Latest Random Best . Group:Sad Text: You don't always have to pretend to be strong. but I can't I wrote my story in pen. Just because someone is smiling doesn't mean they are happy and everything in their life is going right. Like 34 view status . Sad Add background Gothic Bokeh Chalkboard Cliffs Grass Sky Hearts Paper +5 Share you can always hold back the tears and keep yourself sane- until someone asks if you're okay, that is. Group:Sad Text: There is no sadder words than "Things could have been different". Like 390 view status user: Joy . It has been shown, time and time again, that sad Facebook statuses work quite nicely. Group:Sad Text: Behind every smile there is a broken heart. The only thing to avoid is overdoing sad Facebook statuses, as this may annoy some of your friends and subscribers. Text: user: Mr. Face book status is just a means by which all the face book users indicate their Status Quo or their present state of affairs to all their friends and connected users. .. Group:Sad Text: Be careful who you fall in love with, cause someone somewhere won't approve. Sad Quotes For Facebook Status 5a02188284
facebook for blackberry smartphonesdownload facebook for nokia 2690 jarfacebook hack 2013 programafacebook chat zvukydownload facebook terbaru untuk iphonefacebook for any phone free downloadusername and password nod32 valid 2013 facebookfacebook n o sou chata o tempo todo as vezes eu durmodownload facebook hacker 2.9.8pirates facebook hack v 1.2 server free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WraTh øF ShaDoW Index du Forum -> Au delà de la porte principale... -> Place Publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange